Hey fellow bikepackers!
I will be cycling around Madagascar this April and am looking for some cool travel buddies to join me on an adventure of a lifetime.
I fly into Antananarivo on the 2nd of April and will head west first and then switch down south along RN7 before I leave on the 28th from Toliara.
Highlights of the trip will include:
- Sunset at Allee des Baobabs
- Searching for amazing wildlife in Tsingy National Park and Ranomafana National Park
- Hiking the canyons of Isalo National Park
- Paragliding in Andringitra National Park
- Scuba diving on the Great Reef
I will be staying in guesthouses along the way but also camping in the national parks. Food will be picked up from street stalls while passing towns so there is no need for cooking stoves.
Anyway, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you want to come explore one of the best countries on the planet for nature and outdoor lovers.