Last year I travelled to Central Andean region and part of the Amazonian region as well by bike. It was an astonishing trip and now I will go back to continue the rest of the route.
° Places of stay: Tarma, La Merced, Pampa Hermosa National Sanctuary, Pichanaki, Satipo, Atalaya, Pucallpa, Huanuco, Cerro de Pasco.
° Companion requirements:
- Good physical condition and, above all, mental vigor.
- Be adventurous and willing to get up early.
- Have a bike and sleeping bag. If you do not have a bike, I know someone who can get one for you those days. I have a mountain tent that can share.
- Place and date of departure: Lima, 6 March (flexible)
- Duration: 9 days approx.
- Each traveler handles their own budget.
- I am flexible with the dates and with the reformulation of the route. Coordination and more details through inbox.
Welcome! A fraternal hug :)